Monday, October 26, 2015

September 28, 2015

Hey Everyone,

Things are well here, No complaints.  Training is going good and things are good with my companion.  Our investigators are great and things are really progressing with my companion.  We are baptizing a lot.  We had a baptism on Saturday and then on October 10th we have 3 or 4 more and the on the 17th we have 3 more scheduled.  Pretty much things couldn't be better right now.

We have district meetings every Tuesday and then Zone activities and meetings every 2 or 3 months or so.  We only have activities once every change.  I have 6 Elders and 2 Hermanas in my zone and none of them are from the MTC.  Sadly I don't see any of them very much.

We had a very funny story happen at our baptism this last week.  I was the one performing the baptism so I went into the bathroom with Allan to change and we closed the door so nobody would come in. When we went to leave we couldn't get the door open.  We thought that someone was playing a joke on us and had locked the door but it turns out the door was just jammed.  We were stuck in the bathroom for about an hour and a half.  We tried to leave through a window but we couldn't fit and then we thought maybe we could fit through the ceiling but couldn't do that either.  We finally after an hour and a half had to kick the door down. :(  We were able to escape but the door is now broken.  It really was quite hilarious and the sister who was baptized will never forget her baptism day.  I was able to still perform the baptism and everything went well.  I will attach the picture so you can see it. ;)

I am looking forward to General Conference this year.  I will be headed to Nemby for it and will have investigators who will be coming as well.

So sorry for the short email this week.  I am really short on time and really want to send pictures.

All is well here.  Can't complain about all of the success we are having.

I love you all!
Elder Heugly




The Sealing 


Elder Heugly isn't always the greatest at telling us about the pictures but this picture stood out to us the most.  This cute man who was just sealed to his family looks so much like his best friend Ryan.  We have showed the picture to many people, even Ryan himself and everyone agrees.  


Elder Heugly, Elder Kandare and Allan 


Elder Kandare, Linsa and Elder Heugly 


Elder Heugly and the broken door


Linsa after being baptized.  A day she will never forget thanks to Elder Heugly being trapped in the bathroom for 1 1/2 hours ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment