Monday, October 26, 2015

October 12, 2015

Hey Everyone,

This past weekend was very busy and was definitely one I won't be able to forget.  It was incredible. Having 6 baptisms all in one day was a life changer.  I baptized Lia and Jazmina and My companion baptized Sol and Magali and then Allan baptized his brother Esteban and Marco baptized Stella.  It was an amazing experience to be apart of and made for one awesome picture.  It was an experience I will never forget!!

Things are really good right now.  We are working with a girl named Gloria and another woman named Norma.  Norma is the mother of Sol and Jazmin.  We are finding a lot of new people and I've come to learn that when I am the most obedient I receive the most blessings.

Things are still really good with my companion.  I would say he is well adjusted.  He is really doing great and learning his Spanish quickly.

The dentist was good last week so no worries.  I just had some teeth problems that needed to be fixed.  I think I already know my release date which is so strange.  The papers say I am going home on August 9th.  So strange to already know this and I know it is going to come up on me so quickly.  I really want you to come and get me.  I would love to take you around so you can meet all of the people I love so much.  It will be hard to say goodbye when the time comes.  I really do love the people here and love watching the gospel change their lives.

I will make sure and tell Allan hi from all of you.  If he can't read something he always asks me and I help him translate it.   Allan was able to baptize his younger brother and that was amazing to witness.  it was a real testimony builder for him. That would be so nice of you to send him and Marco a little package.  I know they would really appreciate it.

Thanks for all you do.
I love you all tons,

Elder Heugly

District Activity


Best day of my life! 

 Baptism of Stella, Magali and Lia with Me, Marco and Elder Kandare


 Baptism of Sol and Jazmina with Me and Elder Kandare


Baptism of Esteban with Me, Allan and Elder Kandare 


No comments:

Post a Comment