Monday, October 26, 2015

October 5, 2015

Hello Everyone,

My week was good, really good.  No exciting stories like last week but this week we had conference and I loved it.  I also went to the dentist with some teeth issues. The teeth issues were no fun but because I had to travel to see the dentist we got to eat at Mcdonalds so that was pretty exciting. haha  The door story is going to be hard to beat for sure.  I don't have to pay for the broken door so that is a good, they are just going to leave it as it is.

We are teaching a lot of people right now.  We have 6 baptisms this Saturday.  Yes 6! We are very excited for this.  It will be my companions first time baptizing anyone since he arrived in Paraguay so that is really exciting for him.  The 6 that will be baptized this week are Sol, Jazmin, Esteban, Magali, Lia and Estela.  They are great and we are super excited for them.

Things are going great with my companion.  He is learning really fast and is getting adjusted.  He is a fast learner.  The training is for 12 weeks and so changes would be December 2.  I could go before then but that would be  pretty unlikely.  I don't know if Allan will get his call before but I am hoping I am still here to see him open it.  He still has quite a bit to get done before he can submit his papers.

The mission president is great.  We had interviews about 2 weeks ago and I really like him.  He isn't the same as President Agazzani but still a really nice guy.

Elder Marzano is good.  I see him all the time so it is almost like he is still my companion.  He has a companion from Texas so his companion translates everything for him.  You can just write him in English.  I know he enjoys hearing from you.

Conference was so good this time.  I was able to watch all of the sessions in Spanish because someone had to sit with our investigators.  I learned a lot and loved all of it.  I especially loved the talk on Ponderize.  The scripture I would have you "Ponderize" is 3 Nephi 18:18-21.  It's a little longer but it talks about the importance of prayer in the family.

I also enjoyed the talk in the Saturday afternoon session given on what the spirit can do for us.  If we listen it can tell us everything we need to know.

I loved the picture of the Guarana.  The picture you sent me is the good stuff.  We can't even find that here.  I'm glad you got to try but I can't believe you didn't like it, it's amazing!!

I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Love,
Elder Heugly



Me at the Dentist


Pre Conference dinner at Allans house 


Conference with my district 

No comments:

Post a Comment