Monday, March 16, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the birthday wishes.  Don't worry about me.  My companion knows it is my birthday this week and so does a member.  He is going to make me a nice lunch for my birthday so no worries.  I will enjoy my birthday. :)

I haven't gotten your package yet but no worries, I got the one from Laken last Tuesday and hopefully will get yours tomorrow.  I am traveling to Asuncioón for a zone conference so I should get it then since I will be at the mission office.

Tomorrow my zone is singing in front of the mission, haha.  Should be pretty funny.  We have parts and everything and have been practicing all week.  We are pretty dang good.

My week last week was alright.  It kind of crashed towards the end.  A lot of people we were visiting don't want to talk but it's alright.  We are going to pick it up again this next week and make it better.  Not every week is going to be successful.

Last week we went to Paraguari for our district activity.  We played soccer and then we went to a buffet and ate like kings.  That is why I was so rushed last week...so sorry.  I attached a photo of what I ate.  It was different but I thought it tasted good.

I don't see Elder Diaz anymore.  He goes home in June but hopefully I will be able to see him in a couple of weeks.  We will all be meeting up in the same spot for changes.  I will have a new area in 2 weeks no matter what because 6 months is the longest you can be in an area and I am almost at 6 months.

The lady that does my laundry is still working on sending you a message.  She is having someone translate her message so I will check and see how it is coming.  Maybe I can get her to hurry up a little.  I hope it is funny. ;)

Don't worry about me on my birthday.  I am excited to have lunch with the member and then for dinner we are going to have lomeitos delivered.  I also bought a candle today haha...no worries  I know I will enjoy my first birthday away from home.

Love all of you.  Until next week.
Elder Heugly
 The lunch I ate last week.  Not my favorite but it wasn't too bad.

My District activity

No comments:

Post a Comment