Monday, March 30, 2015

March 23...Really Sick

Hey Everyone,

Glad to hear everyone is doing good.  I can't believe Tyler is already home from his mission.  Time flies by quick for sure!

How awesome you got to meet someone from my mission.  I don't have any clue who she is, I'm not always good with names.  She would have come home almost 6 weeks ago, that is when the last changes were.  I will look for her on our missionary calendar and see if I recognize her.

I'm glad she filled you in on some of the ins and outs of Paraguay.  I am definitely not in the rich area but I know all bout the motorcycles.  They're called moto churros and they are a real pain.  I'm pretty good at avoiding them.  You just have to know where to be and where not to be.

I'm also glad that someone from Paraguay contacted you.  Yesterday at church I got a lot of the members Facebook info and emails etc... since transfers are this week.  The girl that found you on Instagram is one of the members and she recently served her mission in Uruguay.  She is pretty awesome, her name is Romina.  Glad you got a little glimpse of Paraguay.  The members here are pretty funny.

I'm gearing up for the move tomorrow.  I'm almost 100 percent sure that I'm going to be moved.  I get the call at about 9:30 P.M. to let me know if I go or not. I am ready to see another part of Paraguay even though I really like it here.  I'm excited to see another area.  Having running water will definitely be nice. Tomorrow I'm going to go around saying my goodbyes so that should be fun.

This past week was really good and we had a lot of success even though for the first 3 days of the week we didn't leave the house.  I was really sick with some messed up stomach problems but I am good now so no worries.  I didn't go to the doctor or anything but Hermana Agazanni cured me with some Paraguayan tea so all is well again.  Seriously though...I was dying!

I did finally get my package.  Thanks for everything.  I have almost eaten it all already because if I am being transferred I don't want to leave anything good behind. hahaha

This Saturday we have a couple being baptized and married in the same day.  They are awesome.  Their names are Arnaldo and Suse and they are great.  I was able to teach them all of the discussions but I won't be able to see the baptism and marriage.  That is the hard part of leaving an area but at least they are still doing it.

I'm glad I won't be missing the Heugly family easter party this year.  Looks like I will only have to miss one.

O.K. so funny question...is Christian getting fat or is it just me? Seriously get that kid outside doing something. hahaha  Just kidding...love you Christian. ;)
Until next week,
Love you all. Drew



 My companion and one of the young men from our ward at the Yaguarón rock

 Me and my companion at the Yaguarón rock






The  Yaguaron rock. Yagua means dog in Guarni so that is why the dog is on there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment