Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July 27, 2015

Hey Everyone,


Can you believe it has been 11 months?  I still feel like I just got here and that I'm new.  Time is flying by, it's crazy! This year is going to be over before I know it.

I had hit a bit of a rough patch but am doing better now.  Thank you for all of your continued prayers and support.  I am anticipating a transfer coming up this week.  I have been in Centro quite a while now but you never know what will happen.

This week was a good one.  We found an awesome family that a member from another area told us we had to visit.  The member had been sharing with them and then they invited us to come over.  It was great, they had so many questions and are really interested in being members of the church.  Its a single mom and her two children.  The first time we were there the invited us to eat with them.  It was an amazing experience.  It always happens whenever you find great investigators they take you out of the area. ;)  The seed has been planted and Elder Breck can finish the work.

I have loved all of the members in this area and they love me.  This week they have been so good to us and have feed us dinner almost every single day.  Tonight we are going to have a bbq as my goodbye.  I guess it would be awkward if I didn't go but then again I guess we could just repeat it again in 6 weeks. :)

Transfers will be in two days on Wednesday so If I'm going I will get a call at like 9:00 tomorrow night and I have to hurry and get all of my stuff packed and read.  I then get to get up nice and early so I can head out to the bus terminal to meet  my new companion and then head to my new area.  I guess the suspense is going to have to build for another week.  Kind of scary not knowing where I'm going I imagine. hahaha

The family of 6 I mentioned early in letters is still having a rough time getting to church.  They were sick this week.  There is a pretty big cold flying around so everyone is sick.  It's sad but what can you do? One day I know they will make it to church.

So glad you got my picture with the new mission president.  This picture turned out a lot better than the one with President Agazzani.  I looked like a zombie and Presidents eyes are crossed.  This picture definitely turned out better. :)

So sorry I wasn't able to send any pictures this week,  I brought my camera but forgot to bring my cord, not exactly sure how that happened.

Sounds like everyone is having a blast in California.  I definitely expect a beach run when I get back :).  How fun that you were able to see the Mitchell family.  That is awesome! So glad to hear they are doing well and that they are still the same.  Enjoy the sand this week and eat a burger for me.

Love you all tons and will email you all next week, probably in some other part of Paraguay hopefully out in the middle of nowhere. :)

Love you tons!!

Elder Heugly


President and Sister Wilson with Elder Heugly 


No comments:

Post a Comment