Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 3, 2015....New Area, New Companion

Hello Everyone,

To start off, the internet here is AWFUL!! It is going to be hard to send photos.  I guess that will just make skyping with me on Christmas all that much better right!?!

Transfers were good.  I am now in a place called Ypane or Thompson with Elder Marzelo from Peru. He's a good guy.  We had a baptism our first week together and if things work out we will have another baptism next week.  Not much to complain about.  The members here are great and love mission work.  They help us out a lot.  So far I am loving the new area...except for the internet. ;)

I'm glad Sister Bodily finally contacted you and am glad she told you I was a good missionary. :)  I feel bad I didn't get any pictures.  It was hard to take my camera in certain parts of my last area.  Just a little too dangerous.

Sounds like everyone had a blast in California, I'm jealous but then again I had a baptism so I think I win. :)

Elder Green is now the Secretary to the President.  It's a big job.  I'm not sure I would want to be in the office.  You get to deal with all of the problems and you have to be there all day and don't get to get outside and work with the people.  I think I will just stick to where I am and keep enjoying it.  I do wish him a lot of luck though :)

How awesome that the Mumford's have a grandson coming to Paraguay.  I would love to be his trainer.  That would be so great.  I think chances are I will most likely stay with Elder Marzelo for a couple of transfers but you never know.  That sure would be awesome.  I will definitely keep my eye out for him.

This week was amazing!  We had a baptism.  Her name is Ely and she is amazing.  Next week we have another baptism set as well as a wedding if everything works out. The week after that if they come to church without missing we will have 3 more baptisms.  We found them on Saturday and they came to Church the next day.  That rarely happens so it was really exciting.


The work is great here.  All is going great and there isn't much to complain about.

Love you all and hopefully the pictures I am trying to send will come through.  There is only one computer and it is not even in our area.  Emailing is a little trickier now. :(

Love ya tons!
Elder Heugly




Ely and her family with Elder Heugly and Elder Marzelo 

Baptism of Ely 

No comments:

Post a Comment