Friday, July 24, 2015

July 6, 2015


Hey Everyone,

It's been a pretty good week.

I saw sister Bodily and her daughter again on Sunday with their group.  They head home on Friday and I believe we are having a big BBQ Wednesday to say goodbye to them, so I will definitely have to swing by.

Reuben is still really sick.  He has a problem with being dizzy and falls a lot so he is kind of stuck in the house.  He is always on Facebook, that's about it right now.  He speaks English really well so I'm sure you could talk with him if you would like.  I'm sure he would like that too.

Our investigative family of 6 didn't go to church on Sunday.  Sadly they went to work at 6 in the morning and didn't come but we are still working on them and hoping they will be able to come next week.

We went this past week to hear the the mission president say his goodbyes and is was very sad.  We are definitely going to miss him.  He was such a great guy.  He gave us a really cool gift when we were there though.  It was a temple recommend holder with his picture on it and the mission scripture.  I still haven't seen or met the new president but tomorrow we have zone conference and I am sure that is when I will meet him.

Nothing much else has happened this week.  It's been pretty slow here.  It has been really cold which is crazy. Cold with rain.  I think in August it will start to warm up again but I have no clue.  They say the winters here are short but we will see.  The heat was definitely better than the cold that's for sure.

I can't believe I just passed my 10 month mark and arm already moving on to my 11 month mark.  Time flies!

Love you all tons!

Elder Heugly
P.S.
Pictures next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment