Friday, July 24, 2015

July 13th, 2015... The pope came to Paraguay

Hey Everyone,

This week went by quick, this whole month is going by quick.
Sounds like you are all keeping really busy at home.  When the cats away the mice will play ;)

I am so excited for Kaeli.  I'm sure she is going to be an amazing missionary and I can't wait to get her letters once she is out in the mission field.

This week was a rough one!  We were kicked out of our area for a couple of days because the Catholic pope came to visit and pretty much that messed up our whole week.  His visit made things really hard this week.  We were yelled at a good amount and it was pretty rough.  The people here just went crazy.  My area happened to be right by where he decided to visit and everything closed down.  It was a disaster! Even the members went to see him,  it was sad, but it is what it is.

We called to check in on Reuben and some woman answered the phone and said he was a catholic.  It was really upsetting.  I guess he is back in the hospital so we still can't go see him but we are going to keep trying.  I was really hoping you could have found him on Facebook for me. :(

The family of 6 almost came to church on Sunday but they were blocked down town into their house because of the pope.  We were so close.

The weather here is being bi-polar right now.  One day it rains and is cold and the next it is way too hot.  I never know what to expect.  hahaha

I will definitely keep Sam in my prayers.  Sorry about the pictures last week and this week.  The computer isn't working the greatest and I am having a hard time getting them to load.

I almost forgot...

Last week I met with President Wilson and his wife for lunch one day and the next day we had interviews.  I guess you could say I know him pretty well now. hahaha  He is definitely different that President Agazzani.  He is a lot more mellow but I think he is just getting adjusted.  Not complaints he is a great guy. :)

Love you lots.
Thanks for everything,
 Elder Heugly

Our whole mission saying goodbye to President and Sister Agazzani

No comments:

Post a Comment