Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 2, 2015

Hello Everyone, 

I am really short on time this week so I am going to make this short so I can send some pictures.  

All is well with me. My rash is getting better little by little.  

We had a baptism this week and it was awesome.  Her name is Norma and I mentioned her in my last letter.  It was a great day.  

Allan and his family are doing great.  His Mom added Mom on Facebook.  She said she wants to know everything that I do after the mission. :) hahaha

Everything is going great with my companion.  He is doing an amazing job.  I should get the package tomorrow.  My zone leaders told me they have it.  Thanks for sending it, I can't wait to see what is inside and give the scriptures and ties to Allan and Marco.

I am so sorry this is so short this week.  We are really short on time today and I really want to send pictures so Mom knows I am alive. :) 

I love you all

Love Elder Heugly 




 Allan and Me with the Vargas Family

 Norma's Baptism

Norma's Baptism...what a great day :) 

1 comment: