Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August 31, 2015

Hey Everyone,

I recieved my hump day packageand it was delicious.  We have already eaten everything in it except the peanut butter.  I think that will last me the rest of my mission. haha  I can't believe I hit my hump day.  Of course I burned the tie.  I had to keep up on the tradition.
I'm glad that Allan friended you on facebook and messaged you.  He is a good guy and is getting ready to go on a mission.  We are helping him out a lot.  He was less active like 3 months ago and then started coming back to church.  He comes with us a lot to visit people and he is giving us a lot of references.

The challenge is still going good.  We have a lot of investigators right now and we are really busy.  We have a baptism this Saturday if everything works out ok.  His names is Ever and his only problem is he plays soccer.  His games are on Sundays and eventhough he is just 13 he makes money for his family.  It is a very hard thing for him to give up because it is his dream.  We are hoping he can get his answer and make the decision for this Saturday.

The members here are great.  They help us out a lot and we always have a member with us to teach the investigators.  My companion is great too.  He is a good guy and he is helping me be the best I can be.  There are changes on the 9th of September but I am thinking we will still stay together.  He has only been here 2 changes so I think we will stay together for at least on more change.  I guess we will see.

I can't believe school is starting again.  When their school year ends theis time I will be almost ready to come home.  It is so crazy...Time flies summer went by so fast this year.

It is a small world.  I can't belive Mario is serving a mission and ended up at dinner at the Michells house.  That is awesome.  I would have never thought he would serve a mission so good for him!

I'm glad to hear that you are spending time with the missionaries.  Keep up the good work.

Love ya! Talk to you next week
Love Elder Heugly

 Burning of the tie for hump day

Dinner with the crew...Elder Marzano, Allan and Marco 

 Throw back to centro with one of my favorite families :) 

 The wedding of Lisandro and Teresa

 Baptism of Teresa 

Marco and his mission call.  He is going to Colombia.


No comments:

Post a Comment